Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Sun Dragon was released on November 5, 2011, along with the Moon Dragon, Sun Flag, Moon Flag, Sun Habitat, and the Moon Habitat.
- In-game breeding hint state that the Sun Dragon can only be bred between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (07:00 - 19:00); the time is based on your device's internal clock.
- This can be overruled by the Twilight Tower.
- While the Sun Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the market lists it as ? hours.
- When the Sun Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Sun Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- Initially, the Sun Dragon was available at level 10, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Sun Dragon and Moon Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon Dragon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.