Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Sun Dragon was released, along with the Moon Dragon, the Sun Habitat and the Moon Habitat, on November 5, 2011.
- In-game breeding tips state that the Sun Dragon can only be bred between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (07:00 - 19:00); the time is based on your device's internal clock.
- While the Sun Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the market lists it as ? hours.
- When the Sun Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Sun Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- The Sun Dragon is available for purchase at level 10, but cannot be bred until level 11.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Sun Dragon and Moon Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon Dragon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.