Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Sun Dragon and the Moon Dragon, along with the Sun Habitat and Moon Habitat were added on November 5, 2011.
- Independent research performed hereshows that a Sun Dragon is much more likely to be bred between 7am-7pm (07:00-19:00) according to your device's internal clock.
- While the Sun Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the market lists it as ? hours.
- When the Sun Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Sun Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- The Sun Dragon can only breed with a Solstice Dragon, Equinox Dragon, Solar Eclipse Dragon, Lunar Eclipse Dragon or another Sun Dragon.
- The Sun Dragon is available for purchase at level 10, but cannot be bred until level 11.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Sun Dragon and Moon Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.