Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Teidian Dragon was released on May 4, 2016, along with the Nebula Dragon, Rayleian Dragon, and the Celerulean Dragon.
- On May 8, 2017, The Teidian Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Teidian Dragon's sale ended on May 9, 2017, when the price rose from 345 to 3,450 gems.
- The Teidian Dragon's name is likely a reference to Teide 1, the first brown dwarf star to be identified.
- Teide 1 is located in the Pleiades star cluster, which is part of the constellation of Taurus. This is likely what the Teidian Dragon's description is referencing when it mentions "the Constellation of the Bull".
- The Teidian Dragon may also be a reference to the prominent astronomical observatory on the slopes of Mount Teide in Tenerife in the Canary Islands.