|Dragon Market Countdown|
|*If the counter is increasing then the dragon is expired.|
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|April 18, 2013||April 25, 2013*|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|April 17, 2014|
|*The Terradiem Dragon expired from the market on April 25, 2013, but could be bred until April 30, 2013.|
- The Terradiem Dragon's description was changed shortly after release.
- On April 22, 2013, the description was reverted to its original version. Previous description was: "Primitive images and writings from an ancient culture celebrated a great dragon that represented their entire world and how it worked in perfect harmony. Professor Bixby has discovered recently discovered a match for that ancient dragon, the a terradiem dragon. They currently wander the Scar of the World, but the wizards believe they won't be around for long."
- Several possible Earth Day references occur in the dragon and in the description:
- "1,970 years ago" is likely a reference to the first Earth Day, held on April 22, 1970.
- The game description references "reuse", "recycle", and "renew", which are common words in the environmental movement.
- The dragon's name is a portmanteau created from the Latin words "Terra" meaning "Earth" and "diem" meaning "day".
- Reference to the "entire world and how it worked in perfect harmony" may reflect the fact that Earth Day is a global observation, sanctioned by the United Nations and observed in more than 122 countries every year.
- The rewards received upon completing the Terradiem Dragon's goal contain several references.
- The reward of 40,075 experience is a reference to the circumference of the Earth in miles.
- The reward of 365 treats is the same amount of days in a year on Earth.