- The Treasure Habitat was released on July 12, 2012, along with the Gold Dragon, and the Malachite Dragon.
- The Treasure Habitat's capacity was increased from 2 to 3 dragons and 750,000 to 1,000,000 total dragoncash on December 13, 2012.
- The Treasure Habitat is the first epic habitat released that can hold more than one dragon.
- On April 29, 2013, the Treasure Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- Initially, the Treasure Habitat was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 19.
- Onn January 30, 2018, all treasure habitats could hold double the maximum currency capacity as part of a Treasure Tuesday.