The Trick Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 5,500 during The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash.
During Whitbee's Candy Bash 3: The Sweetening players were able to purchase the Trick Dragon for 2,285.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|October 15, 2015||November 16, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|October 13, 2016||November 10, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On October 14, 2015, the Trick Dragon's spot appeared in the Dragonarium, even though it had not been officially released into DragonVale yet.
- The button indicates "Not Available" and did not change even though The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash event started on October 15, 2015. Players would only be able to view the Trick Dragon's infobox in the Dragonarium once he/she obtains it by trading a certain amount of candy at the Prize Pumpkin.
- The Trick Dragon was released along with the Spooky Tree, Fated Fount, Moon Theme, Spooky Habitat, Cursed Clock, Ortreat Dragon, Spectre Dragon, Lycan Dragon, Prize Pumpkin, Competition Ring, Tree of Trials, and the Spooky Moon Island.
- The Trick Dragon changes appearance periodically from extended fins, big eyes and open jaw to lowered fins, smaller, lower eyes, and closed jaws. This is probably because the trick dragon originally looks cute, but "tricks" you once you get too close.
- On December 10, 2015, the Trick Dragon's breeding and incubation time changed from 15 hours to 12 hours.
- The phrase in the Trick Dragon's description, "It's a trick!" may be a reference to Star Wars's Admiral Ackbar, whose well-known phrase is "It's a trap!"
- The dragons original eyes in the front of it's head may be a reference to Halloween costumes.
- The dragon's egg may be a reference to double candy days.