Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|December 1, 2012||January 14, 2013*|
|December 1, 2013||January 13, 2014*|
|May 16, 2014||May 19, 2014|
|December 1, 2014||January 19, 2015*|
|December 1, 2015||January 19, 2016*|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|December 1, 2016||January 25, 2017*|
|June 14, 2017||June 21, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: Cryptocrystalline Talisman|
- Turquoise is the birthstone for the month of December.
- The Turquoise Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Turquoise Dragon.
- On June 15, 2016, the Turquoise Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "Turquoise dragons, like all gemstone dragons, cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Turquoise Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- On June 16, 2017, the Turquoise Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Turquoise Dragon's sale ended on June 17, 2017, when the price rose from 221 to 1,475 gems.
- The Turquoise Dragon's description states "arid Khorasan region". This is likely a reference to the Khorasan Province, a province in north eastern Iran, but historically referred to a much larger area east and north-east of the Persian Empire.