- 1 Hi, thanks for visiting my page!
- 1.1 I've always been fascinated by dragons. Did they really exsist? Were they as beautiful or sleek as we make them to be? Were there actually fire-breathing, winged creatures? So natrually, I looked for dragon games in the app store, and this game popped up. I looked at it, read the description, but didn't download it. (I wish I had, because I couldv'e gotten the Clover Dragon!) It wasn't until I saw that a couple of my buddies had it, I downloaded it. I started playing DragonVale around late March. And I've been addicted ever since!
- 1.2 I still need to get the Panglong, Dodo, Pollen, Evergreen, Malachite, Blue Fire, Gold, Moon, Plasma, Love, Reindeer, Skeleton, Clover, Leap Year, Steel, and the Emerald Dragon(s). Otherwise than that, I have all the other dragons.
- 1.3 I have many ideas for dragons that Backflip Studios could use in Dragonvale, like the Pointsetta Dragon, Peppermint Dragon, Bubble Dragon, or the Tornado Dragon; which I draw just for fun.
- 1.4 Currently, I'm on Level 23, and have around 50 million coins. I already have the Epic Breeding Island, and the Dragonsai Gem Tree. I try to design my islands nicely, and I'm always making minor arrangments to my islands. But around every 3 weeks, I sell all my decorations, shift all my habitats around, and re-decorate it completely. I can't stand looking at the same old boring island, day after day.
- 1.5 My top five favorite dragons are my Pearl (Pam), Butterfly (Violet), Sakura (Dina), Current (Leviathan), and my Frostfire (Max). But, I'm sure my future Panglong and Dodo dragons will crawl their way into my top five.
- 1.6 That's a little (well, actually a lot) about me and DragonVale.