|Featured Decoration Article|
|The wizards adore this decoration so much they thought it deserved some attention and featured it on the main page.|
|April 2, 2012||April 30, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|March 24, 2013||April 22, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|April 8, 2014||April 24, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|April 2, 2015|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Dragon: Bloom Dragon|
- The Vernal Fountain does NOT increase your chances of breeding a Bloom Dragon.
- The Vernal Fountain is the first decoration that limits users to a set amount.
- On April 13, 2012, a "Buy Another" button was added, allowing a Vernal Fountain to be bought via an existing Vernal Fountain.
- This button allowed a glitch to be able to buy more than 25 Vernal Fountain, but the glitch was not present in the re-release of the Vernal Fountain.
- This button was removed when the Vernal Fountain left the market.
- The Vernal Fountain is the first decoration with an animation.
- Initially, the Vernal Fountain was available at level 12, but the level availability changed on an unknown date to level 11.
- The Vernal Fountain's description mentions, "Cadberry Meadows". This is likely a reference to Cadbury, the second largest confectionery producer in the world.