Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|February 21, 2014||February 24, 2014|
|July 11, 2014||July 14, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|August 19, 2016||August 22, 2016|
|September 16, 2016||September 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Chalice of the Vale|
- The Victory Dragon was released along with the Tenth Island, Light Dragon Boost, and the Dark Dragon Boost.
- The Victory Dragon is the first limited epic dragon with the Olympus element.
- The Victory Dragon's breeding hint cost 15 gems instead of 20 gems like all the limited epic dragons preceding it; 15 gems is the cost for non-limited epic dragons.
- On its initial release, the Victory Dragon was released without an affiliated decoration. With its second release, the Victory Dragon was released along with the Chalice of the Vale.
- "Nickee of Same-thrice" may refer to the Olympic inverted aerial skier, Nikki Stone
- "Nickee" may also refer to Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.
- "Cloud Vaulter" may be a reference to Pole Vaulters
- "Same-Thrice" is likely a reference to the famous statue of Nike, the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
- The phrase "just did it" may also be references to the brand Nike (which takes its name from the goddess), and their slogan "just do it".