Current - Previous
Alternatively, the Water Dragon can be bred by selecting either a Water Dragon or a Lightning Dragon to mate with a Plasma Dragon/Current Dragon, in either order, at the Breeding Cave/Epic Breeding Island.
The Water Dragon is unable to breed directly with the Lightning Dragon.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Water Dragon was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- Since May 9, 2012, the Water Dragon can walk on land.
- The baby Water Dragon form has the ability to fly, although it loses this ability when it reaches juvenile stage.
- When the Water Dragon is racing at the Dragon Track, it will fly, even if it is not in baby stage.
- On June 29, 2016, the Water Dragon's appearance changed.