Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||-||-||-||-||-|
|December 21, 2013||March 20, 2014|
|June 5, 2014||June 10, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||March 20, 2015|
|December 10, 2015|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- There are multiple references to Game of Thrones - a popular television program, and A Song of Ice and Fire - the series of books on which it is based.
- "In the stark lands of the North" is a possible reference to the House of Stark who live in the North of Westeros.
- "Dire winters have long been a bane to the natives." - This is a possible reference reference to how the natives have not seen a winter in a long time and the hardships which come with winter when it arrives.
- The choice of the word "dire" may be a reference to the dire wolves in the series, which are the sigil of House Stark, but were only seen north of The Wall until Jon Snow and the Stark family adopted six cubs.
- "What's more, they were found to grow out their voluminous coats just before the first snow fall, giving the people of the North a harbinger for when winter is coming." - This is a reference to the harbinger of crows in the series.
- The choice of the word "shaggy" is possibly a reference to Rickon Stark's dire wolf named Shaggydog.
- The aesthetic design is likely a reference to the dire wolves and crows within the series.
- "The wizard Marten Slowquill" is a likely reference to the author George R.R. Martin who wrote the book series, and would spend years writing the next installment in the series before publication.
- The goal completion states, "Winter is co... oh wait, it's here!" is reference to "Winter is coming!" which Ned Stark states in the series.
- The words "Winter is coming," seen in the description and alluded to in the goal completion, are likely a reference to the motto of House Stark: "Winter is Coming."