During Event - Reward
Players who have not received a Wishing Well prior to reaching the 100 day mark in the Daily Rewards will receive a Wishing Well with the 100 day wish milestone.
|July 16, 2015||September 3, 2015|
|June 30, 2016||August 26, 2016|
Community Wish Amounts
- During The Great Dragon Faire and Arcane Pentournament players had the opportunity to make a wish at the Wishing Well each day to help fill the meter up with community wishes.
- The Wishing Well was released along with the Purple Dragon Figurine, Red Dragon Figurine, Heated Air Balloon, Sun Theme, Midday Dragon, Prize Tent, Games Tent, and the Challenge Tent.
- Throughout The Great Dragon Faire, as more people made wishes at the fountain, larger piles of coins appeared at the fountain's edge and in the pools of water.
- On September 1, 2015, players that participated in The Great Dragon Faire received the Wishing Well as a "special gift from Backflip" along with one wish.
- The Wishing Well disappeared from The Great Dragon Faire Island on September 3, 2015.
- Backflip Studios has confirmed that players will only get one wish from the Wishing Well.
- On June 30, 2016, the Wishing Well returned along with the Arcane Pentournament event.
- When the Wishing Well was released during the Arcane Pentournament event, the last line of the Wishing Well was removed which states, "We're not sure what will happen once the well is full, but it's sure to be something we've never seen before!"
- On August 18, 2016, players that participated in the Arcane Pentournament received the Wishing Well as a "special gift from Backflip" along with a wish if they did not earn one from the The Great Dragon Faire.
- In addition, players received a wish for the Wishing Well if it was already earned during The Great Dragon Faire.
- The Wishing Well disappeared from Arcane Pentournament Island on August 26, 2016.
- The Wishing Well and a wish can be received after opening one hundred daily rewards