Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Wisp Dragon was released on May 13, 2014, along with the Dragonarium, Sulfur Dragon, Arctic Dragon, Orchid Dragon, and the Nectar Dragon.
- The description of the Wisp Dragon had an error in the breeding time when it was first released. The in-game indicator stated that the breeding time was 3 hours, rather than the actual time of 2 hours.
- The Wisp Dragon is the first dragon that can sit on its tail even when at adult stage.
- The Quake Dragon can sit on its tail, but it loses that abillity on the juvenile stage.
- The baby stage of the Wisp Dragon is featured on the Firefly Festival event loading screen.
- The description of the Wisp Dragon being mistaken for swamp gas and leading witches and wizards astray is possibly a reference to the will-o'-the-wisp, a feature of European folklore which is said to manifest as a flickering flame that tricks travelers into following it into treacherous swamps and bogs.